Anywhere people gather is filled with bacteria and viruses, and a crowded shopping mall is a perfect example.

Hotel Rooms

In even the most upscale hotels with the most attractive rooms, pathogens like bacteria and viruses are common.

Health Club

From bacteria to viruses to fungal infections, gyms, locker rooms and health clubs are breeding grounds for all manner of bugs.

Dog Daycare

Doggy Daycares should be clean for the health not just of the dogs but the employees as well.


Sick Building Syndrome

Sick Building Syndrome

Sick building syndrome, also known as SBS is becoming much more common in recent years. Most agree there are two distinct types of building related illnesses. The first can be traced to colds that can spread through the work place, or allergies as well as asthma caused by dust and/or mold. Most experts agree that many are cases of the flu or colds. The latter which often shows up as recurring symptoms that physicians often cannot find a cause are more likely the result of your environment at home or work.

Sick building syndrome usually is not easily traceable. Symptoms usually show up as fatigue, headaches, dry and itchy skin, watery eyes, running nose and sore throats. Unlike traceable diseases, these symptoms can disappear when you are out of your environments. What is frustrating for doctors is that sick building syndrome is hard to detect but their patients are suffering. Often these same patients have to leave their place of employment as a result and sick employees are never good for business.

Various biological contaminants often contribute to cases of sick building syndrome. In fact biological factors are reported to be behind the majority of cases. These biological pollutants can cause illness through three different mechanisms: Infections; allergy or hypersensitivity; Toxicosis which are symptoms caused by toxins produced by micro organisms such as mycotoxins that come from mold and/or fungi. There are many sources of biological pollution that can affect a building and many reasons why a building might become contaminated and cause illness in its occupants. The following are the main sources of this form of pollution:

Black Mold in Window

Black Mold in Window

Toxic black mold is reported to be the leading cause of sick building syndrome and building related illness. Mold grows rapidly in warm and damp environments. If the indoor environment is too humid or if water damage occurs through leaks or rising damp, mold growth is very likely to occur.

Bacteria and viruses are common in every building, especially high occupancy buildings such as offices and schools. These micro-organisms can make a significant contribution to causing SBS. They become increasingly problematic if humidity levels are either too low or too high, as a result of how their growth is affected and the fact that our defences against them are also affected by humidity levels.



Our solution is to have your office or building bioactive neutralized. We use an EPA rated Class IV, non-toxic hospital disinfectant. This is a revolutionary and proprietary formula that exhibits a rapid kill over micro-organisms including H1N1, E.Coli, MRSA, HIV, VRE, Norovirus, Clostridium Difficile (c. diff), Salmonella, Staph, molds, and mildews to name just a few. It decontaminates and neutralizes chemicals and eliminates odors including cigarette smoke, urine, feces, vomit, bodily fluids and much more. It is completely safe to use around children, those with allergies, asthma or immune deficiencies and does not emit or produce volatile organic compounds (VOC’s). It is a true biodegradable product. It can be safely used on multiple surfaces without the need to wipe away. Our disinfectant does not mask odors or produce noxious fragrances or scents, it simple eliminates odors.

Cleaning Art Gallery

Cleaning Art Gallery

Bioactive Neutralizer uses an advanced electrostatic spraying system which applies electrically charged biocide particles onto targeted areas. The 30-40 micron droplet size (nanotechnology) is the optimal size for biological activity. The charged particles are attracted to all areas and are able to wrap around objects producing areas that are completely covered. The Bioactive Neutralizing process is a two step process. First we apply our hospital disinfectant, finishing with a second application of our antimicrobial protectant which gives ongoing protection for up to 90 days, both are 100% non-toxic, non- harmful to humans or the environment and 100% biodegradable. Using an electrostatic spraying system we will also apply the same process to your HVAC systems.